Asparagus and Mushroom Risotto.
Ingredients of Asparagus and Mushroom Risotto
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Butter with 2 tbsp in frying pan and 1 tbsp added to risotto when cooked.
- You need 1 of Red Onion.
- Prepare 150 g of Asparagus cut into 3 pieces each.
- Prepare 150 g of Button Chestnut Mushrooms thinly sliced.
- Prepare 100 g of Courgettes thinly sliced.
- Prepare 150 g of Arborio Rice.
- It’s 500 ml of water including vegetable stock.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare Handful of fresh Parsley finely chopped.
- It’s 20 g of Parmesan Cheese grated.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Asparagus and Mushroom Risotto instructions
- Place olive oil and 2 tbsp butter in pan following which add onions and mushrooms until softened, say 2 minutes. Add rice and stir in to coat with oil, butter and onions and mushrooms. Cook for 5 minutes and add asparagus and courgettes after 3 minutes..
- Add contents of pan to inner bowl of rice cooker and then add water and stock. Set cooker to porridge cycle and will take 20 minutes to cook..
- After 20 minutes stir the risotto, and add the remaining 1 tbsp of butter. Allow butter to melt then stir in lemon juice, parsley, cheese and salt to taste. Serve immediately..