Ingredients of Chicken Caprese
- It’s 5 each of chicken breast filets.
- You need 1/3 of Zesty Italian dressing (bottle).
- Prepare 5 slice of mozzarella cheese, round.
- You need 1 each of vine tomato, sliced (5).
- You need 5 each of Basil leaves.
- You need 2 tbsp of Litehouse Italian blend seasoning.
- It’s 450 grams of Linguini pasta.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
Chicken Caprese instructions
- Marinate chicken in Italian dressing for at least an hour.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Heat oil in frying pan.
- Quick fry chicken about 5 minutes on each side, until no longer pink.
- cook pasta according to package directions.
- Transfer chicken to baking sheet, sprinkle each piece with Italian seasoning.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes.
- Top chicken with slice of mozzarella, basil leaf and tomato slice.
- Put back in oven for about 5 minutes, just enough to soften and slightly melt cheese.
- sprinkle pasta with basil, optional.