Heirloom Caprese Salad.
Ingredients of Heirloom Caprese Salad
- Prepare 2 each of Heirloom tomatoes.
- You need 1 each of Fresh ball Buffalo mozzarella.
- It’s 1 bunch of Fresh Basil.
- You need 1 bunch of Fresh Baby Arugula.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Aged Balsamic Vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Sea Salt.
Heirloom Caprese Salad step by step
- Make a small bed of Arugula on each plate..
- Thinly slice each tomato and lay a slice or two of each one on the plates..
- Slice the mozzarella to a similar thickness and add a slice or two to the tops of the tomatoes..
- Add a few fresh basil leaves to the tops of each plate then add the salt and pepper. Before serving add the oil and vinegar last..