Risotto with thick slices of zucchini. Rich and creamy risotto with a burst of color from sun dried tomatoes and zucchini. "This creamy main dish gets a splash of color with the addition of zucchini, sun-dried tomatoes, and basil. With much less butter than in a typical risotto recipe and no wine, there's no running around for ingredients you. Watch how to make authentic Italian risotto with vegetables.
Ingredients of Risotto with thick slices of zucchini
- It’s 1/2 large of onion.
- Prepare 3 medium of zucchini.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 5 cup of arborio rice.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of olive oil extra virgin.
Preparing risotto at home requires a particular cooking technique that is found primarily in northern Italy and used for all risotto dishes you may want to make. Although the flavoring additions are endless, you need to start with the same basics every time. The two main ingredients consist of the rice and broth. Homemade risotto with green peas, parmesan and thyme on a white plate and light background.
Risotto with thick slices of zucchini step by step
- Cut the zucchini in large cubes. Also the onions..
- I like adding thinly sliced pieces of zucchini too..
- Fry with the olive oil..
- Add the rice and fry together with other ingredients for two minutes..
- Add two ladles of chicken stock and let it dry, then add two more. Keep stirring at all times. (Risotto technique).
- At the end, add a generous portion of grated Parmesan cheese. This bounds the risotto together. Serve more Parmesan cheese on the side..
Squid salad with onions and mayonnaise. Same Series: Risotto with olives and basil. I served them on top of the risotto, along with some slices of the unfried flowers as well. Large, thick slices zucchini are breaded and pan-fried. Then, they're stacked and baked with layers of pepperoni, tomato sauce and cheese until tender.