Mike's Grilled Caprese.
Ingredients of Mike's Grilled Caprese
- Prepare of Caprese Side Dish.
- You need 2 large of Firm Beefeater Tomatoes [room temp].
- It’s 4 dash of Each: Olive Oil – Garlic Powder – Sea Salt – Black Pepper – Dried Oregano Or Italian Seasoning.
- It’s 10 of Each: Fresh Basil Leaves – Parsley Leaves.
- You need 1 cup of Shreaded Motzerella [whole slices of motzerella won't melt as quickly].
- You need of Equipment.
- You need 1 of Grill.
- You need 1 of Pair Of Tongs.
Mike's Grilled Caprese instructions
- Slightly slice the top and bottoms of your room temperature tomatoes. Pack Basil and Parsley leaves into the openings of the tomatoes. Coat tomatoes with Olive Oil and sprinkle the seasonings all over the tomatoes..
- To grill: Place tomatoes on grill and grill until you see char or score marks on the tomatoes. Try not to flip too often but don't burn. Afterwards, move your tomatoes to the top burner [flame free] and pile Motzerella on the tops. Close grill top and allow cheese to fully melt / smoke and the tomatoes to heat throughly..
- Serve immediately with an entrée of your choosing. Enjoy!.