Risotto rice soup with green zucchini and tomato. Scrape zucchini and tomatoes into a bowl. Return onion/garlic and zucchini/tomatoes to pan and cook together for one minute. Stir in half of parmesan and parsley.
Ingredients of Risotto rice soup with green zucchini and tomato
- It’s 1 cup of Rissoto rice, uncooked.
- Prepare 1 medium of Green zucchini.
- It’s 2 medium of ripe tomato.
- Prepare of fresh minth leaf.
- It’s 2 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of big red onion.
- Prepare 1 liter of boiling water or as needed.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s of chicken stock.
Reviews for: Photos of Risotto with Tomato, Corn and Basil. Here are the seasonal risotto's that are already on this website Zucchini and Sun-dried Tomato Sorghotto (Sorghum Risotto) – pressure cooker/instant pot recipe. Adjust heat so liquid simmers slowly and cook rice until broth is absorbed, stirring occasionally. Add zucchini and stir until heated through.
Risotto rice soup with green zucchini and tomato instructions
- Put the butter on the hot pot and fried the garlic and onion till fragrance, stir untill the onion and garlic are soft.
- Put the hot water in and the zucchini, tomato and the stock let it boil.
- After the soup was boil for abaut 5 minute put in the risotto rice let it boil till the rice are soft after that put in the fresh mint leaves, put the salt and pepper to taste, serve it when its hot..
Zucchini Mushroom Risotto Recipe – creamy, easy to make family meal, made in one pot. I personally think that when you make risotto, finding the perfect ratio between rice and liquid is important. And then you need some patience cooking and stirring it. Slice the zucchini and add to the rice along with the peas. Zucchini Soup with Salmon and Thyme.