Ingredients of Caprese Chicken
- Prepare 2 of Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare of Sliced Fresh Mozzarella.
- It’s 1 of Medium Tomato Sliced.
- It’s of Fresh Basil.
- Prepare of Ground Pepper.
- It’s of Italian Seasoning.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Honey.
- It’s 1 Cup of Balsalmic Vinegar.
Caprese Chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Season Chicken with dry seasonings to taste.
- Bake chicken in 400°F oven for 30 minutes.
- For Balsalmic Glaze: Mix Balsalmic Vinegar and honey in small sauce pan on medium to medium high heat. When it reaches desired thickness, turn off the heat. NOTE: Glaze will become more thick as it cools.
- Take baked chicken and place sliced mozzarella and tomatoes on top (1 to 2 slices of each depending on size of the chicken breast).
- Place oven setting to broil and broil chicken and toppings for 8-10 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh basil and drizzle with Balsalmic Glaze.
- Use extra glaze to season veggies or as an ice cream topping!.