Roasted Caprese Salad.
Ingredients of Roasted Caprese Salad
- It’s 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 of TBLSPN olive oil.
- You need To Taste of salt.
- You need To Taste of pepper.
- Prepare To Taste of oregano.
- You need 1/2 Block of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 12-14 of fresh basil leaves.
- You need To Taste of crumbled Parmesan.
Roasted Caprese Salad instructions
- Preheat oven to 400• F, Thick slice tomatoes 🍅 (1/3-1/2 inch) and place on parchment paper lined sheet pan..
- Lightly brush with olive oil and sprinkle with salt 🧂 pepper, and oregano..
- Roast tomatoes for about 10 minutes until they start to look roasted.
- Remove from oven, top with thinly sliced Parmesan, one basil leaf, and sprinkle with crumbled parmesan..
- Return to oven for 3-5 minutes until cheese is melted & browned and basil 🌿 is toasted..
- Rock N Roll! Plate and impress your friends with this warm & gooey version of caprese salad! You can top with red pepper flakes to spice it up if desired..