Super Fast Caprese Chicken. BEST Caprese Chicken Recipe with basil pesto, fresh mozzarella and ripe tomatoes. You can make this chicken caprese in an indoor pan or griddle or fire up the grill, if you like. Super Fast Caprese Chicken Easy as shit, this one goes fast.
Ingredients of Super Fast Caprese Chicken
- You need 4 of chicken thighs.
- You need of Mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 of roma tomato.
- You need of Fresh basil, chopped.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Butter.
Salt and pepper chicken breasts on both sides and place in hot skillet. You want to get some good browning on each side. When chicken is cooked through drizzle with the balsamic syrup, top with the mozzarella and tomato. This Baked Chicken Caprese recipe is a quick and easy weeknight dinner made with chicken, fresh mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, basil and a balsamic reduction.
Super Fast Caprese Chicken instructions
- Pre-heat your oven to 375. Don't be like me, make sure you didn't leave something in there last time….
- Salt and pepper your chicken thighs..
- Brown your chicken thighs if you want, put them on a baking sheet after. I use butter in the pan because it tastes better than olive oil..
- Cover that shit with mozzarella cheese. You can top it with the tomato now, if you want, but I'm a fan of the fresh tomato after. Trust me..
- Bake that shit for 25-28 minutes, until that cheese is bubbly, and then broil it for 2-3 minutes..
- Top those bad boys with your fresh basil, and the tomato if you didn't already. Enjoy, bro!.
Everyone loves easy chicken recipes, am I right? Chicken breasts are marinated in Italian dressing, seared in a hot skillet, and baked with mozzarella cheese and tomato slices. The chicken is topped with fresh basil leaves and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar. Start marinating in the morning and finish cooking when you get home. This simple Caprese Chicken recipe always impresses!