Ingredients of Caprese Salad
- You need 2-3 of Roma Tomatoes (Sliced (1/4" Thick).
- Prepare 4-8 oz. of Fresh Mozzarella (Cut into 1/4 in. Slices).
- It’s 1/4 Cup of EV Olive Oil.
- You need 2-3 Tbsp of Fresh Basil Leaves Chopped (Or @ 1Tbsp Dried).
- You need of Salt (To Taste).
- You need of Black Pepper (To Taste).
- It’s of Balsamic Vinegar Glaze (Optional).
Caprese Salad instructions
- On a serving plate, Arrange tomato slices in a single layer. Sprinkle With Salt and Pepper..
- Top Tomato Slices with Slices of Mozzarella. Sprinkle with Salt and Pepper again, as well as the Basil Leaves..
- Drizzle Olive Oil all over the Tomatoes and Cheese. Drizzle Balsamic Vinegar Glaze, as well, if using..