My Cucumber Caprese Salad.
Ingredients of My Cucumber Caprese Salad
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- It’s Dash of salt.
- Prepare Dash of pepper.
- You need 1 of cucumber peeled, seeds scraped with fork, sliced thin & diced.
- Prepare 8 oz of fresh motzerella or 4 motzerella cheese sticks.
- Prepare 1/2 of white onion, diced.
My Cucumber Caprese Salad step by step
- In a small bowl mix together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, dried oregano, dried basil and a dash of salt and pepper; set aside..
- Peel washed cucumber, scrap the seeds with spoon and slice thin and dice. Add to a medium sized bowl..
- Quarter washed cherry tomatoes. Add to the bowl with the cucumbers..
- Thinly slice and dice your white onion (of you do not like onion, feel free to omit from the recipe). Add to bowl with cucumbers and tomatoes.
- Slice mozzarella into bite sized pieces (or use pearl sized mozzarella balls) or 4 motzerella cheese sticks cut into bite sized pieces (Let's keep it simple.) Add to bowl with cucumbers, tomatoes and red onion..
- Pour marinade over vegetables and cheese; mix well..
- Allow to sit for 10 minutes before serving..