Ingredients of Chicken Caprese
- It’s 1 pound of chicken cutlets thin sliced.
- It’s 1 of large fresh ripe tomato cut into thick slices.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove minced.
- It’s of All purpose flour seasoned with Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, Romano cheese and Sriracha seasoning.
- Prepare of Fresh basil and oregano chopped.
- Prepare 4 of green onions chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1-2 of balls fresh Burrata mozzarella cheese sliced.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s of Italian seasoning for sprinkling on the cheese.
Chicken Caprese instructions
- Heat oil and butter in a large sauté pan. Dredge chicken in seasoned flour and shake off excess. Add to pan and cook until browned, removing to an oven safe platter..
- In the same skillet add sliced tomatoes that have been seasoned with salt and pepper and heat through until just beginning to soften but still holding their shape. Remove tomatoes and place on top of chicken. Add garlic and green onions to pan that tomatoes were cooked in. Cook until just soft, about 30 seconds. Add chicken broth and stir, reducing slightly. Then add balsamic vinegar, basil and oregano. Stir gently and pour sauce over the chicken and tomatoes..
- Place mozzarella cheese on top of tomatoes and sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Broil until brown and bubbly. Serve hot..