Mozzarella Sticks. Mozzarella sticks are a great appetizer. They are relatively simple to make and are often an instant hit at parties or gatherings – See more at. Dip in egg and crumbs again.
Ingredients of Mozzarella Sticks
- You need 226 13/16 g of mozzarella cheese, block.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of italian dressing.
- You need 1 of pinch of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1 of pinch red hot chili powder, in case you like spicy food.
- Prepare 1 of pinch of salt.
- It’s 3 cups of oil, for frying.
I've always loved the ooey gooey stretchiness of a. Mozzarella sticks in the air fryer! They are delicious, not hard at all to You can make mozzarella sticks in your air fryer. And you—and any cheese-loving person you share.
Mozzarella Sticks instructions
- Cut the mozzarella block into 3/4 inch think sticks.
- Beat egg in a bowl with a fork, set aside.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in another bowl.
- Dip each stick in egg and then in breadcrumb mixture and then in egg again and in breadcrumb mixture again.
- Place on a plate.
- Repeat the same process with the rest of the mozzarella sticks.
- Freeze for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Heat oil.
- When the oil is heated, lower to medium heat and fry the sticks till they're golden brown and the cheese has completely melted.
- Serve with marinara sauce or plain..
If you're short on dried herbs for this mozzarella sticks recipe, just compensate by using more of another. But please, don't use pre-seasoned fine crumbs; the crunch factor will suffer. These sticks are perfect for a party or game day snack. They're soft and melty on the inside, perfectly crunchy on the outside and. The easiest and most delicious Mozzarella Sticks recipe – a great appetizer that is crunchy on the outside and super cheesy on the Mozzarella Sticks.