Chicken baked with spinach, tomato and mozzarella. Chicken breasts stuffed with mozzarella, spinach, and sun dried tomatoes – baked to absolute crisp-tender cheesy perfection! I realized that I have a ton of chicken thigh recipes, a few chicken breast recipes, and a couple of one pan chicken recipes but none that are stuffed! I use this stuffing technique for chicken, steak and pork chops.
Ingredients of Chicken baked with spinach, tomato and mozzarella
- It’s 4 of chicken breast.
- You need 2 of tomatoes, sliced.
- Prepare 80 grams of baby spinach leaves, trimmed.
- Prepare 160 grams of mozzarella cheese, sliced.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
The easiest garlic butter tomato baked chicken with mozzarella. It's a one pan recipe that comes complete with roasted sweet balsamic tomatoes, cooked chicken with melty mozzarella and the most fantastic sauce for your quinoa, rice, pasta, or veggies! The beauty of this baked stuffed chicken breast recipe is that it's a base that you can adapt to your own taste using whatever ingredients you have. Tear the mozzarella cheese into bite-sized pieces.
Chicken baked with spinach, tomato and mozzarella instructions
- Preheat oven to 390°F. Cut a deep incision in each of the chicken breasts to create a pocket..
- Place the tomato, spinach, cheese, salt and pepper inside each of the pockets. Brush the chicken with the oil. Heat a large non-stick frying pan over high heat and cook chicken for 3 minutes each side or until golden..
- Place on a baking tray and bake for 6-8 minutes or until the spinach is wilted and the cheese is melted..
Creamy Sausage Tortellini with Spinach, Tomatoes and Mozzarella cheese sauceJulia's Album. Hasselback Chicken is stuffed with mozzarella, tomato and basil making it a new and delicious You don't have to be limited to stuffing the chicken with mozzarella, tomatoes and basil leaves. How Long to Bake Hasselback Chicken. Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish that has been coated. Vine-ripened tomatoes and fresh mozzarella cheese turn 'same-old, same-old' baked chicken into HEAVEN ON A PLATE.