Smoked Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs.
Ingredients of Smoked Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs
- Prepare 1 of I lb Italian Sausage (Bulk or Links).
- Prepare 8 oz of Fresh Smoked Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare 8 oz of Your Favorite Pizza Sauce.
- It’s 1 of Fresh Italian Parsley.
- Prepare 1 of Italian Bread Crumbs (Optional).
Smoked Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs step by step
- Roll sausage into 2" balls (if you have links, remove the casing first).
- Using your pinky, poke a hole 3/4 of way through the center of the meatball.
- Cut Mozzarella into 1" lengths and stuff into the hole you just created in the meatball. Squeeze meatball together to cover up the open end of the hole.
- Place meatballs on baking pan and cook at 350°F until cooked through (Cheese should be oozing out).
- Mix bread crumbs with sauce and heat thoroughly. (bread crumbs give the sauce that extra little bit of texture) – totally optional.
- Place cooked meatballs and sauce on a serving plate and garnish with Italian Parsley.