Roma tomato and mozzarella stacks. Try our easy tomato mozzarella salad with balsamic reduction. Top rated recipe every single time. How to Make Tomato and Mozzarella Salad.
Ingredients of Roma tomato and mozzarella stacks
- Prepare 12 of ripe Roma tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 lb of mozzarella log.
- It’s 12 of leaves fresh basil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of extra-virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dark balsamic reduction.
- Prepare 1 of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 of fresh ground pepper.
- Prepare 2 oz of micro green.
Catering Menu Roma Tomatoes Hors D'oeuvres Bruschetta Mozzarella Eat Ethnic Recipes Food Eten. Lettuce, tomato and choice of cheese. Fresh mozzarella, feta, Roma tomato and spinach. tomatoes (we used roma tomatoes but any kind are ok) garlic (although i don't personally like packaged or *made easy* foods, i make exception for already minced garlic in a glass jar because i think it is very good and makes thing easier) salt and pepper (if you can find the jars which let you. Earlier today we told you about our cocktail party strategy of sticking to two or three dishes (rather than eight or nine) that look bountiful and feed a crowd.
Roma tomato and mozzarella stacks step by step
- slice off end cut into 3 even slices . thickness will depend on the size of the tomato.Cut mozzarella the same way.Lay out the tomato slices and mozzarella sprinkle with salt and pepper.Assemble by alternating tomatoes and mozzarella slices into a stacks , using 3 tomato 2 mozzarella pieces each stack. Drizzle olive oil and dark balsamic reduction each stacks..
- garnished micro green and whole basil and each stack..
We're basically taking a caprese salad and putting it on a stick, and no doubt you've seen a variation of these skewers on a buffet or two in your day. Preps: – Frozen, vac sealed pork chops – Frozen shredded mozzarella cheese – Large can diced tomatoes – just add water dried mashed potatoes – dried – The extra liquid isn't needed for the recipe, the tomatoes and pork will create enough alone. But the tomato liquid and the cooking wine are tasty. A bed of Romaine lettuce topped with Roma tomato slices, cucumbers, Kalamata olives, Pepperoncini, red onion, green peppers, Feta cheese and our Lemon Vinaigrette. Roma tomatoes, fresh mozzarella and fresh basil services with our balsamic vinegar.