Mozzarella chicken with bacon strips. Wrap a chicken tender around a mozzarella cheese stick. Spread the cream cheese and mozzarella cheese on top of chicken. Wrap the bacon slices around the chicken and cheese.
Ingredients of Mozzarella chicken with bacon strips
- You need 1/4 of butter.
- It’s 8 of bacon strips.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breast (boneless).
- You need 1/2 cup of spaghetti sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 of pepper(grounded).
- It’s 2 of beaten egg.
- You need 1 of bread crumbs.
- You need 1 of cheese.
Although I love a good crushed pork rind in Mini Mozzarella Sticks, did you know that bacon is basically the duct tape of keto? You can wrap anything with it, including mozzarella sticks. These are best served with blue cheese or ranch dressing. Boneless chicken breasts browned in a pan then covered in a rich tomato sauce with onions and herbs and topped with mozzarella make a delicious supper.
Mozzarella chicken with bacon strips step by step
- pound the chicken, then sprinkle salt and pepper.
- dip the chicken in the beaten eggs, then roll it in the bread crumbs.
- melt the butter in the pan then fry the chicken.
- when the chicken is golden brown, pour the spaghetti sauce.
- fry the bacon in a different pan,.
- when the spahetti sauce is already boing, put the bacon..
- put the cheese on top of the chicken, cover the pan and let the cheese melt in a slow fire.
- ready to eat.
Served with butter bean mash and salad, it provides a healthy and satisfying meal. Mozzarella Chicken Chicken Bacon Chicken Recipes Chicken Loaf Bbq Chicken Chicken Wraps Chicken Gyros Chicken Tenders Chicken Breasts. Nothing beats sticky sweet and savory little smokies wrapped in bacon with brown sugar. Make this easy appetizer for your next party! Dominate the appetizer game with these bacon & chicken wrapped mozzarella sticks 😍!