Baked mozzarella bites. Make your favorite restaurant appetizer at home with these kid-approved bites—perfect for dipping. Best of all, these fried Mozzarella bites were super easy to make. My sister made them just like we make our Fried Zucchini, but they can also be baked.
Ingredients of Baked mozzarella bites
- Prepare 4 of mozzarella string cheese sticks.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
Watch me make these homemade mozzarella cheese stick bites from start to finish! Today I want to share with you guys this freakin awesome and crazy easy recipe for fried mozzarella stick bites! Baked Mozzarella Cheese Sticks – Crispy mozzarella sticks with panko and baked to golden perfection. Little G is a HUGE fan of cheese, all kinds of cheese: Parmesan, cheddar, mozzarella.
Baked mozzarella bites step by step
- Preheat oven to 425..
- Remove string cheese from wrapper and cut each one into about 5 pieces..
- Put milk into a shallow bowl and pour the bread crumbs onto a plate..
- Dip the cheese pieces into the milk, then roll them in the bread crumbs until they are thoroughly coated..
- put pieces on a cooking sheet or baking tray, and put in the oven for about 7-10 minutes until bread crumbs have browned..
Foodstuffs posted an episode of a show. These baked mozzarella sticks are what I like to make on a movie night or when I have friends over for drinks. These tasty mozzarella bites disappear within seconds and are effortlessly easy to put together. A great way to serve tomato mozzarella salad. You can find the bite-sized mozzarella.