Coconut and Semolina Biscotti.
Ingredients of Coconut and Semolina Biscotti
- You need 100 gram of semolina.
- It’s 75 gram of wheat flour.
- It’s 75 gram of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of oil.
- It’s 125 gram of sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of clarified butter.
- You need 1/2 of coconut chopped finely.
- You need 2 tablespoon of coconut milk.
- It’s 1.5 teaspoon of baking powder.
Coconut and Semolina Biscotti step by step
- The coconut was fried in the clarified butter. Once it was golden brown and started to sputter the coconut milk was added to it followed by 25 gram of sugar. The mixture was then kept aside..
- The sugar, egg and oil was blended together..
- Three types of flour, baking powder were sieved together and gradually added to the liquid mixture..
- The coconut mixture is added to the batter and poured into a lined baking dish and then baked in a microwave oven at 170 C for 10 mins at Microwave+ Convection setting. It can be done in a Convection oven in half an hour..
- Once the cake is baked and firm to the touch it is sliced into half inch slices. These are placed on alined baking tray..
- The slices are baked at 200 C Microwave+Convection for 10-12 minutes or till the upper surface is golden brown. This can also be done in a Convection oven over a prolonged time..
- The Biscotti were cooled to Harden and served with coffee..