Smoked mozzarella pasta bake. The Best Smoked Mozzarella Pasta Recipes on Yummly Pcc Smoked Mozzarella Pasta Salad, Smoked Mozzarella & Turkey Heroes, Smoked Mozzarella Smoked Mozzarella and Spinach Pasta SaladSimple Seasonal. Smoked Mozzarella Baked Chicken RollatiniLocal Food Rocks.
Ingredients of Smoked mozzarella pasta bake
- You need 16 oz of penne pasta.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of poached chicken breasts.
- You need 28 oz of canned Italian tomatoes.
- It’s 1 each of jar Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 3 clove of galic, minced.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded smoked mozzarella.
- It’s 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
Use a Greenstalk (pictured in the video). Transfer the pasta mixture to the prepared baking dish and sprinkle with the bread crumb topping. Bake until the casserole is bubbling and the crumbs are Smoked Mozzarella: I've received several questions about the smoked mozz and where to find it. Smoked Mozzarella Pasta Salad.easy copycat vegetarian recipe from the Whole Foods deli salad bar that's made with gluten-free penne pasta and is soy-free.
Smoked mozzarella pasta bake step by step
- preheat oven to 400°.
- boil pasta.
- saute garlic in a little butter or olive oil, add tomatoes, parmesan, and Alfredo sauce and simmer while pasta cooks..
- drain pasta, add shredded chicken and sauce. Pour into caseroe dish and bake 15-20 until hot and bubbly..
This tomato and mozzarella pasta bake is a great way of getting some veg into a meal. Find more pasta bakes at goodtoknow.co.uk/recipes. In a large bowl, mix together the mushrooms, spaghetti sauce, shredded mozzarella cheese, pasta, and browned ground beef and onion mixture. In this delicious recipe, we're honoring authentic Italian flavor with ingredients like rigatoni, fresh mozzarella and sweet pork sausage. Here, we're browning the sausage before finishing it in the oven with the pasta and tomato sauce, all topped with melty mozzarella.