cheesy penne with mozzarella meatballs. I make a double batch of this simple recipe and freeze half. Penne Arrabiata with mozzarella and chorizo for a delicious twist on the classic. #penne #arrabiatta #pasta #spicy #quickdinner #chorizo #comfortfood. You don't have to cook the sauce, just stir some spices in and call it good.
Ingredients of cheesy penne with mozzarella meatballs
- It’s of meatballs.
- Prepare 4 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 3 oz of mozzarella cheese stick 4 sticks.
- You need 2 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need of sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 3 can of tomato sauce** 15 ounce cans each.
- It’s 1 can of tomato paste 8 ounce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 8 oz of water.
- Prepare 1 small of onion sliced thinly.
- It’s of pasta.
- It’s 1 box of penne pasta 16 ounces.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 6 cup of water.
Serve them as an appetizer or as a meal Made with a fresh mozzarella cheese filling, the meat mixture is flavored with Italian seasonings, a little garlic powder, and some. Here is the second part of my delicious meatball recipes. It is something I do to treat my family to one of their favorite food to eat. My new favorite meatball meal is this one where hearty, rustic meatballs are smothered tangy tomato sauce then cooked with mozzarella!
cheesy penne with mozzarella meatballs instructions
- take the meatball ingredients except the cheese, mix well cut the cheese into medallions. You will use a little over half the 4 pounds here..
- form beef into little balls, add cheese to the center of balls, cover over the cheese with beef. repeat, pan fry rotating often..
- you will have approximately a little under half the beef left over. where you have the juices and oils from meat balls fry onions in it..
- with the left over beef brown it. add onions drain meat, add tomato sauce. mix water and paste together. add water and paste mixture to sauce. Then add the rest of sauce ingredients except cheese.
- add cooked pasta (which you bring salt ,oil, water to boil. Then add pasta cook 12 minutes and drain. Then add to sauce) and cheese. add to pasta and sauce..
- simmer 7 minutes stirring often.
- ** if you use hunts brand tomato sauce adjust the amount of salt to the sauce hunts has a lot of salt in their canned tomato sauce.
And if you are in a pinch for time, you can use frozen meatballs too – I won't tell! I typically serve this with some sort of hearty. Try our meatball recipe with mozzarella. A quick and easy meatball recipe to please a crowd. Kick up your meatball recipe game with Mozzarella Stuffed Meatball Wellington, juicy meatballs filled with cheese, wrapped in puff pastry & baked!