Avocado, Tomato, Mozzarella, & Bacon Sandwich. Avocado, Tomato, and Mozzarella Caprese Salad Recipe. Alternate slices of the avocado, the sliced tomato, the fresh mozzarella and the fresh basil leaves, arranging them like playing cards on. Roasted tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, and avocado are layered on toasted bread in this quick and easy crostini recipe All Reviews for Roasted Tomato, Avocado, and Fresh Mozzarella Crostini.
Ingredients of Avocado, Tomato, Mozzarella, & Bacon Sandwich
- You need 3 oz of fresh mozzarella.
- It’s 8 slice of bacon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tsp of cracked sea salt.
- You need 2 1/2 of lbs salt.
Funny thing was.we had never even tasted one! In short, Avocado Tomato Mozzarella Salad. Avocado, tomato, mozzarella salad recipe: Avocado with tomato and mozzarella salad mix. Put the cubes of avocados, tomatoes, and mozzarella in a bowl.
Avocado, Tomato, Mozzarella, & Bacon Sandwich step by step
- Cook bacon..
- Wash tomatoes and slice. Slice avocados and mozzarella..
- Spread mayo on inside of bread..
- Place avocados, tomatoes, mozzarella and bacon on bread. Add salt & pepper..
- Butter the outsides of the bread..
- Place in frying pan. Cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side or until mozzarella is melted..
- Don't make this recipe.
Top with sliced avocado, mozzarella cheese slices and a couple slices of tomato. Drizzle with a bit of olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Top with remaining piece of bread, butter side up. The Best Avocado Mozzarella Recipes on Yummly Chorizo Oaxacan Pizza In Seconds, Quinoa Enchilada Casserole, Super Easy Egg And Bacon Naan Pizzas.