Chicken Tomato Mozzarella.
Ingredients of Chicken Tomato Mozzarella
- You need 1 of Tomato (slice thin).
- Prepare 3 of Green onions (slice thin).
- It’s 4 of Chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of Seasoning: salt, pepper, garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 box of Mushrooms.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Marsala cooking wine.
- You need 4 slice of Mozzarella cheese.
Chicken Tomato Mozzarella instructions
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Pound chicken until evenly thinned out.
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- In a large skillet, heat oil and cook chicken (about 5 min each side), then place in a baking dish.
- Use Marsala cooking wine to sauté the mushrooms, then pour on chicken.
- Top chicken with tomato slices, green onion, then mozzarella cheese.
- Bake chicken dish until fully cooked (approx 15 min).