Mile-High Mozzarella and crab sandwich. Crab Sandwich Soup And Sandwich Sandwich Recipes Fish Recipes Seafood Recipes Cooking Recipes Lobster Recipes Sandwich Ideas Potato Recipes. Creamy Shrimp Pasta with Mushrooms in a homemade alfredo sauce. The creamy pasta sauce is made with Parmesan and Mozzarella cheese.
Ingredients of Mile-High Mozzarella and crab sandwich
- You need 2 slice of sandwich thins.
- You need 1 slice of mozzarella ball.
- It’s 1 pinch of imitation crab meat.
- Prepare 1 slice of tomato.
Grilled Pesto & Mozzarella Sandwich aka "The Special" is a family favorite grilled cheese in our home. Next spread a tablespoon of the pesto on top of the mozzarella and place the next slice of bread butter side up. Flip when crispy and golden then repeat with the remaining sandwiches! Reader Tom Trapani, of Millbrae, California, likes to make this sandwich when fresh Dungeness crab is in season and less expensive.
Mile-High Mozzarella and crab sandwich step by step
- Place bread in toaster.
- After bread is toasted cut mozzarella ball into a thin slice, place evenly on bread..
- Put crab meat on the mozzarella and place in microwave for 10 seconds (or until finely melted).
- Add tomato slice if desired.
I combined grilled cheese sandwiches with garlic bread. Spread a small handful of the mozzarella cheese over each Maybe my expectations were too high.but this was disappointing. Melting mozzarella, hot chorizo and baby spinach leaves in a baguette: sandwiches don't get better than this. Spoon the chorizo and mozzarella into the baguette, then spoon the juices from the pan over the top. Again, there is no need to butter the bread, as the pan juices will ensure the bread gets.