Mozzarella sticks. Mozzarella sticks are a great appetizer. They are relatively simple to make and are often an instant hit at parties or gatherings – See more at. Dip in egg and crumbs again.
Ingredients of Mozzarella sticks
- It’s 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 1/3 cup of parmesan.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 of other seasoning as desired.
- You need 1 of Mozz cut into sticks.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 of marinara sauce.
I've always loved the ooey gooey stretchiness of a. Mozzarella sticks in the air fryer! They are delicious, not hard at all to You can make mozzarella sticks in your air fryer. And you—and any cheese-loving person you share.
Mozzarella sticks instructions
- Whisk eggs and milk.
- mix breadcrumbs, parmesan, and seasoning.
- dip mozz sticks in flour, then egg, then roll in breadcrumb mix.
- heat oil in skillet and cook sticks about a minut on each side.
- drain on paper towels.
- serve with sauce.
If you're short on dried herbs for this mozzarella sticks recipe, just compensate by using more of another. But please, don't use pre-seasoned fine crumbs; the crunch factor will suffer. These sticks are perfect for a party or game day snack. They're soft and melty on the inside, perfectly crunchy on the outside and. The easiest and most delicious Mozzarella Sticks recipe – a great appetizer that is crunchy on the outside and super cheesy on the Mozzarella Sticks.