Eggplant Basil Mozzarella Parmesan.
Ingredients of Eggplant Basil Mozzarella Parmesan
- You need 1 of Eggplant.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of Milk.
- It’s 1 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 of Extra-virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 can of Marinara sauce w/pesto.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Basil.
- You need 1 packages of Mozzarella Italian cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
Eggplant Basil Mozzarella Parmesan step by step
- Dry the eggplant by putting paper towel on a plate – cutting eggplant 1/8 inch -stack on top put more paper towels & sit on it for 20 minutes or as long as you have.
- Beat eggs with milk and place breadcrumbs in a different bowl do the business with the egg plants from the egg to crumb.
- Preheat oven 350°.
- Heat olive oil medium-high fry eggplant slices until golden brown 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Poor marinara sauce on the bottom of baking dish layer eggplant slices scatter basil and mozzarella repeat repeat repeat whoops did I say repeat.
- Bake for 15 minutes and decadent Lee enjoy while licking your fingers.