Mozzarella Sticks!. Mozzarella sticks are a great appetizer. They are relatively simple to make and are often an instant hit at parties or gatherings – See more at. Dip in egg and crumbs again.
Ingredients of Mozzarella Sticks!
- It’s 6 of Mozzarella string cheese.
- It’s 3/4 of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bread crumbs and Italian bread crumbs.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of olive oil.
I've always loved the ooey gooey stretchiness of a. Mozzarella sticks in the air fryer! They are delicious, not hard at all to You can make mozzarella sticks in your air fryer. And you—and any cheese-loving person you share.
Mozzarella Sticks! step by step
- Keep string cheese in freezer for 2 hours or till frozen.
- Cut each string cheese in half and make three separate bowls of the eggs, flour and bread crumbs.
- Take the half of string cheese and dip in flour and sprinkle any excess flour.
- After dip it in the egg.
- Then coat in the breads crumbs.
- When finished all repeat for a second coat and make sure thay each is coated 2 times or some 3 if not brown from bread crumbs.
- Get frying pan and put olive oil or any preferable oil you want and keep in medium heat.
- Put the cheese stick in the oil and let it stay for 10 sec. and move them around continuously until golden brown..
If you're short on dried herbs for this mozzarella sticks recipe, just compensate by using more of another. But please, don't use pre-seasoned fine crumbs; the crunch factor will suffer. These sticks are perfect for a party or game day snack. They're soft and melty on the inside, perfectly crunchy on the outside and. The easiest and most delicious Mozzarella Sticks recipe – a great appetizer that is crunchy on the outside and super cheesy on the Mozzarella Sticks.