Fried Eggplant Mozzarella.
Ingredients of Fried Eggplant Mozzarella
- It’s 3 large of Ripe eggplants.
- It’s 3 cup of Italian style breadcrumbs.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of Jar your choice spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1 of oil for frying.
- You need 2 cup of shredded mozzarella.
Fried Eggplant Mozzarella step by step
- Cut off ends and peel the eggplant. Cut into half to one inch slices. You have to do this kind of quick because it tends to Brown after cutting..
- Soak the eggplant in regular salt water for 15-20 minutes. When done, remove from water and dry as best you can..
- Prepare the egg and breadcrumbs for a dredge..
- Warm the oil over medium high heat..
- Dredge the eggplant in the egg first and then the bread crumbs . The eggplant cooks rather quickly so it should take only 2-3 limited on each side!.
- While the eggplant is cooking, place spaghetti sauce in a day's pan and warm..
- When all is finished cooking, serve topped with sauce and cheese! Enjoy!.