White Chocolate Walnut Raisin Biscotti.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Walnut Raisin Biscotti
- Prepare 1 cup of Walnuts -.
- It’s 2 cups of Flour -.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Powder -.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of Salt -.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Raisins -.
- Prepare 3/4 cups of Sugar -.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs -.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract -.
White Chocolate Walnut Raisin Biscotti step by step
- Toast Walnuts in a preheated 180C/350F oven until lightly brown for 8-10mins.
- Reduce the temperature to 150C/300F and began to make the dough.
- Beat the eggs and the extracts together. Slowly add in the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Mix until blended into a dough. Add the walnuts and raisins and gently fold in to the dough.
- Roll the dough into a log and place on a baking sheet and bake for 30-40mins or until firm to touch.
- Remove from oven, and let it cool for about 10mins. Using a knife, cut the log into 1/2 inch slices. Place the slices on the baking sheet and bake for 10mins, turn the slices over and bake another 10mins until firm to the touch.
- I then melted some white chocolate and dipped each into it 🙂 YUM!.
- Remove from oven and let it cool. Store in an airtight container.