Roasted Red Pepper, Mozzarella and Basil Stuffed Chicken.
Ingredients of Roasted Red Pepper, Mozzarella and Basil Stuffed Chicken
- You need 4 of Boneless/skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 8 oz of Fresh mozzarella cheese, slice into 8 slices.
- You need 1 1/2 of jars of roasted red pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Prepare 1 bunch of of Basil whole leaves.
- You need 1/4 cup of Fresh Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Roasted Red Pepper, Mozzarella and Basil Stuffed Chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease a 9×12 casserole dish..
- Butterfly cut by slicing into long side the side of the breast stopping just about a 1/4 of a inch from opposite side..
- Lay chicken in casserole dish opened up. Sprinkle the into with half of the Italian seasoning, and salt and pepper..
- Stack roasted red pepper, basil, and 1 slice of Mozzarella cheese on the bottom side..
- Fold the top flap of the chicken over the bottom side of chicken, tucking in the red pepper, basil, and cheese. Sprinkle remaining italian seasoning of the top of the chicken..
- Bake 30-40 minute or (until chicken is no longer pink inside). Pull chicken out of the oven and turn oven broil the high..
- Top the chicken with the remaining mozzarella cheese and sprinkle with parmesan cheese..
- Broil until cheese is brown and bubbly about 5 mins.