Bruchetta Mozzarella Chicken. QUICK and EASY cheesy bruschetta chicken cutlets! Chicken cutlets topped with canned tomatoes, garlic, mozzarella and parmesan cheese! Mozzarella Bruschetta Chicken is an easy dinner recipe that pairs the craveable flavors of fresh bruschetta with chicken and mozzarella cheese.
Ingredients of Bruchetta Mozzarella Chicken
- It’s 1 cup of basil chopped.
- It’s 1 small of tomato.
- Prepare 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 2 cup of Italian dressing divided.
- You need 3 large of boneless chicken Breasts split.
Cook with Chef Dani as she whips up this savory and comforting meal of Mozzarella Chicken with Bruschetta & Roasted Parmesan Potatoes. Well, try this easy bruschetta with chicken, a full meal for grown ups or children. Bruschetta with Mozzarella recipe: tomatoes and mozzarella cheese on french bread. Bruschetta chicken, coated with Italian seasoning and topped with fresh and delicious tomato, basil If you try making this Easy Bruschetta Chicken Recipe, please leave me a comment and let me know!
Bruchetta Mozzarella Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Trim fat off chicken and cut in half to make thin chicken breasts..
- Place chicken in ziploc bag and add italian dressing (Use any kind italian dressing you have or prefer). Let marinate for 30 minutes or more. (You can marinate over night if you like)..
- Ingredients used….
- Line pan with tin foil for easy clean up and dump entire bag into pan. Spread chicken and bake on 350 for 20 minutes..
- Mix together 1 cup chopped basil, 1 diced tomato, 1 cup mozzarella (we only use sargento… it's the best) and italian dressing. Add enough dressing to moisten it all over..
- Spoon mixture onto the top of the cooked chicken. Place back in oven and set to broil for approx. 5 minutes..
This bruschetta chicken is the perfect summer garden meal! Juicy, flavorful chicken topped with fresh tomatoes, garlic, basil and balsamic glaze, along with a touch of cheese. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Dip the chicken into egg, shake off the excess and then press into the breadcrumb Spoon the bruschetta over the chicken. This Bruschetta Chicken is full of Italian Bruschetta flavors, wholesome, and above all, perfect for Don't you think?