Savory Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs.
Ingredients of Savory Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef or Chuck.
- Prepare 1 cup of Breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1 tbs of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 tbs of Season Salt (Lawry's).
- Prepare 1 tbs of Italian Seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need of Mozzarella Balls.
Savory Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs step by step
- Mix Ground Beef and seasonings in a bowl.
- Take a 3 inch ball of ground beef and flatten into a circle. Place the Mozzarella ball in the middle and roll into a ball until the cheese is covered..
- Place in the oven on 375 degrees for 26-30 minutes depending on how thick the balls are..
- Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes. ENJOY 🍴.