Mozzarella, Asiago baked rigatoni. Fresh mozzarella, which is sold in water, has a short shelf life and should be used within a few days of purchase for the best flavor. If you can't find ciliegini, you can tear a standard-size ball of fresh mozzarella into small pieces. Spoon the pasta mixture into the prepared baking dish and spoon some additional sauce on top.
Ingredients of Mozzarella, Asiago baked rigatoni
- You need 1 1/2 box of rigatoni or ziti pasta.
- Prepare 1 pound of hamburger meat.
- You need 24 oz of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 8 oz of 6 cheese Italian blend (Sargento).
- It’s 45 oz of favorite red pasta sauce.
- Prepare 1 of large red sweet onion.
- Prepare 1 stick of real, unsalted butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Lawry's seasoning salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 4 tbsp of sea salt.
The beauty of a such a casserole is in its simplicity. This rigatoni with tomatoes and eggplant recipe by Jamie Oliver tosses pasta with tomatoes, onions, mozzarella, eggplant, and cream. This baked caprese rigatoni has lots of fresh tomatoes, basil, and Mozzarella. Simple ingredients baked to pasta perfection.
Mozzarella, Asiago baked rigatoni step by step
- In a large pan, brown hamburger meat, add Lawry's seasoning salt. Do not drain the meat. When fully cooked and browned, keep heat on low..
- Chop red onion into small pieces. Add to a small pan on medium heat. Add stick of butter, black pepper, garlic powder. Saute until clear and carmalized. Add to hamburger..
- Pour 2 cups of pasta sauce in the bottom of your 13×9 baking dish. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F..
- In a large pot, add salt, and after brought to a rumbling boil, add your 1 and 1/2 box of pasta. Cook pasta until al dente. Add remaining pasta sauce to hamburger, stirring frequently..
- Once pasta is drained, add a layer of noodles on the bottom on your baking dish. Cover with a layer of your meat sauce, topped with a layer of mozzarella cheese and sprinkled with italian blend. Repeat layers until you have no more noodles..
- Cover entire dish with remaining mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with Italian blend. Bake uncovered for 25 minutes..
In place of freshly baked treats, I can buy sticky coconut rice wrapped in banana leaves, and in place of my cozy latte, I have new market vendor friends. Cook beef in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until browned; stir to crumble. Rigatoni is a tube-shaped short pasta with ridges. Rigatoni pasta has ridges down their length which you can clearly see in my photos. Rigatoni is one of the most favorite pasta dishes in Sicily, Italy, where it is often used in a traditional Sicilian dish Pasta Alla Norma (sautéed eggplant tossed with.