Mozzarella stuffed meatballs in slow cooker. Easy Slow Cooker Mozzarella-Stuffed Meatballs And Sauce. Combine all sauce ingredients in slow cooker and stir. Roll golf ball sized balls with the meat mixture.
Ingredients of Mozzarella stuffed meatballs in slow cooker
- Prepare 1 package of low moisture mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 pound of hot Italian sausage.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 can of tomato sauce.
Using your hands, mix until fully combined. # Take a golf ball sized piece of the ground beef. These easy mozzarella stuffed meatballs are simple yet flavorful. Spaghetti and meatballs are a classic. Repeat with the remaining meat and cheese.
Mozzarella stuffed meatballs in slow cooker instructions
- Cut low moisture mozzarella cheese into 3/4 inch cubes cubes. Store in refrigerator while preparing the meat..
- Roll golf ball sized balls with the meat mixture. Squish mozzarella cube into the center and pull the edges of the meat ball around it until it’s a new ball again..
- Lightly brown meatballs in a small pan. You're not trying to cook them, just get the outside hard so they don't fall apart so easily in the slow cooker..
- Arrange meatballs in slow cooker and cover in tomato sauce..
- Cook on high for 2 to 2.5 hours..
Carefully place the meatballs into your slow cooker. Slow Cooker Hungarian Goulash Meatballs by Cinnamon Girl. Nothing says "home cooking" like a good plate of meatballs. Tiny balls of fresh mozzarella are the "surprise inside" this hearty dish, which uses the slow cooker as a prep shortcut. Easy Slow-Cooker Mozzarella-Stuffed Meatballs And Sauce.