Mozzarella Garlic Biscuits.
Ingredients of Mozzarella Garlic Biscuits
- It’s 1 Package of Pillsbury Biscuits.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of Butter (Melted).
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Parsley Flakes.
- You need 2 Tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 Cup of Mozzarella (Shredded).
Mozzarella Garlic Biscuits instructions
- To start, open the package of Pillsbury Biscuits and remove very from packaging. Then cut each biscuit into 4 pieces and place into a medium sized mixing bowl..
- Next, add your melted butter, parsley flakes, garlic powder and your shredded Mozzarella and mix together well..
- In a 12 piece muffin bake sheet, place 3 pieces in each muffin spot and bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until Brown. (Use cooking spray on muffin pan so biscuits won't stick)..