Breaded Parmesan Chicken w/ Mozzarella Pan Pasta (Toaster Oven).
Ingredients of Breaded Parmesan Chicken w/ Mozzarella Pan Pasta (Toaster Oven)
- It’s 2 slices of chicken breasts with no skin.
- You need 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of egg beaten.
- Prepare 1 pinch of papprika.
- It’s of cooking oil.
- Prepare of cooked pasta.
- It’s 50 grams of tomato paste.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 of small tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare to taste of salt amd pepper.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of mozzarella shredded.
Breaded Parmesan Chicken w/ Mozzarella Pan Pasta (Toaster Oven) step by step
- Mix the breadcrumbs, Parmesan, papprika, salt and pepper. In a separate bowl, beat up egg..
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper..
- Dip the chicken into the egg and coat with the breadcrumb mixture. Set aside to dry.
- Fry the chicken in medium heat. Set aside when cooked on kitchen paper to drain the excess oil..
- In a sauce pan, saute garlic and tomatoes. Pour in the tomato paste and the pasta. Add 2 tbsp of parmessan and season to taste..
- Pour in the pasta in the toaster oven pan and top in the breaded chicken. Put slices/shredded mozzarella on top and bake in oven until mozarella is melted..