Mozzarella Filled Slow Cooker Meatballs.
Ingredients of Mozzarella Filled Slow Cooker Meatballs
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef.
- You need 1 pound of hot Italian sausage.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 16 oz of square of low moisture mozzarella cheese.
Mozzarella Filled Slow Cooker Meatballs step by step
- Cut mozzarella cheese into 3/4 inch cubes and then store them in refrigerator while preparing the meat.
- Mix the remainder of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl with your hands.
- Roll golf ball sized balls with the meat mixture.
- Squish mozzarella cube into the center and pull the edges of the meat ball around it until it's a ball again.
- Put a small layer of tomato sauce in the bottom of the slow cooker and arrange the meat balls in slow cooker and cover them in tomato sauce.
- Cook on high for 2 to 2.5 hours.