Potato Puree with Bacon and Mozzarella.
Ingredients of Potato Puree with Bacon and Mozzarella
- You need of Portions:8.
- It’s of Ingredients:.
- Prepare 1 of kilo Potatoes.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Cooking Butter.
- Prepare 1 of / 2 cup Milk.
- You need 2 of Eggs Whisked.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 2 tablespoons of breadcrumbs.
- You need 250 grams of Bacon (small pieces).
- You need 200 grams of shredded Mozzarella.
Potato Puree with Bacon and Mozzarella instructions
- Wash and peel potatoes, add them into a pot of salted boiling water on low heat until softened and set them aside to cool. Mash the potatoes with a fork or a Potato Masher, add in the butter, and slowly pour in the milk. Once you have done that add the eggs, Parmesan Cheese, Salt and Pepper. Tip: If the mixture is not smooth enough, then add in a little more milk..
- Take a buttered baking pan and sprinkle your breadcrumbs, and graded cheese to cover the bottom of the pan. Lay half of the mixture on top of the breadcrumbs and then add in the pieces of bacon, and shredded Mozzarella. Finish off by adding in the rest of your potato mixture and graded cheese. Tip: I also like adding broccoli into this dish, it gives it a nice twist. 🙂 18 X 24 cm. baking pan is ideal for this dish..
- Bake at 175 degrees for about 40 minutes and until lightly brown..
- Serve this warm :).
- Kali Orexi! :).