Mozzarella pretzel. Spinach and mozzarella go together like, well, spinach and mozzarella. Spinach and mozzarella together isn't anything new, but sandwiching them between slices of pretzel bread, well, it was. Who said you can only eat pretzels at sporting events and theme parks?
Ingredients of Mozzarella pretzel
- Prepare 1 of store bought pizza dough.
- Prepare 2 cups of grated mozzarella.
- You need of fresh chopped parsley.
Is it pizza or a mozzarella sticks today? It can be a tough decision. Roll out the pizza dough, grab some sea salt and get ready to make pretzel pizza mozzarella sticks. pepperoni pretzel-mozzarella nutrition facts and nutritional information. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Mozzarella pretzel instructions
- Cut the pizza dough in 2cm strips, lengthwise.
- Take each strip and put mozzarella in the mozzarella and then pinch the sides together so that is forms a long mozzarella stuffed noodle.
- Take each strip and bend it so that is forms a pretzel.
- Put the remaining mozzarella on top of them and set in the oven at 175°C for about 15-20 min.
- After they are done, sprinkle the chopped parsley and serve.
- Enjoy simple or with creme fraiche or salsa dip.
Open box of SUPERPRETZEL Mozzarella Filled Soft Pretzel. Can you imagine pulling apart a salty pretzel bun to reveal a stuffing of sausage and gooey cheese? Yes, you can, because Stuffed Pretzel Buns with Chorizo & Mozzarella are a real thing. Mozzarella is a traditionally southern Italian cheese made from Italian buffalo's milk by the pasta filata method. Fresh mozzarella is generally white but may vary seasonally to slightly yellow depending on.