Stuffed chicken witb basil mozzarella and tomato. Hasselback Chicken is stuffed with mozzarella, tomato and basil making it a new and delicious way to enjoy chicken for dinner! You don't have to be limited to stuffing the chicken with mozzarella, tomatoes and basil leaves. Think of what your family loves and try it!
Ingredients of Stuffed chicken witb basil mozzarella and tomato
- It’s of chicken breast.
- Prepare of Roma tomatoes.
- Prepare leaves of Basil.
- Prepare of Mozzarella.
Remove breasts and place in a baking dish. Tomato, basil, and mozzarella just go together. This recipe is a healthier twist on chicken parmesan because the chicken isn't breaded. Make this easy, refreshing, and satisfying salad!
Stuffed chicken witb basil mozzarella and tomato instructions
- Wash and dry chicken breast.
- Make slits in to chicken breast,but not all the way through..
- Season chicken breast with salt n pepper, garlic powder (or your favorite combinations of seasonings).
- Slice your tomatoes in half, gather your basil and mozzarella.
- I stuffed each slit with basil,tomato halves and mozzarella.
- One chicken is stuffed to your liking and a generous amount of Italian seasoning and drizzle balsamic vinegar on stuffed chicken breast.
Easy Chicken Manicotti – Pasta shells stuffed with chicken, coated in red sauce, and smothered with loads of. Place the tomatoes, mozzarella and basil in a bowl and drizzle over the olive oil. Fill the chicken breasts with the tomato mixture and hold each Toss the salad in the French dressing and serve alongside the stuffed chicken breasts. Tana's tip: For a guaranteed hit with kids, use the breadcrumb. Then I stuff the chicken with baby spinach, fresh basil, and fresh mozzarella.