Chicken Alfredo Mozzarella Sticks.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo Mozzarella Sticks
- It’s 2 cups of cream cheese.
- Prepare 3 of cooked shredded chicken breast.
- You need 2 cups of mozzarella.
- You need 1 cup of parmesan.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- You need 4 of eggs beaten with a little milk.
- Prepare 2 cups of breadcrumbs seasoned with a pinch of fine sea salt.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
Chicken Alfredo Mozzarella Sticks instructions
- Warm the cream cheese in the mircowave to make it loose and easier to work with. Add the chicken, mozzarella, parmesan, garlic, salt and pepper. Fold everything together until mixed throughly.
- Line a 23cm square baking tray and spread the mixture evenly into it and freeze until solid (I used a 9×13 and it took 30 mins to get hard enough to use).
- Cut the slab of chicken/cheese yumminess in to strips. Dip them into the flour, egg mix and breadcrumbs and repeat.
- Fry in batches in a large pot of oil until crisp and browned lightly.
- Serve with ranch dipping sauce and Enjoy;.