Roasted Shaved Brussels Sprouts, Beets, Turkey Bacon and Fresh Mozzarella Curd.
Ingredients of Roasted Shaved Brussels Sprouts, Beets, Turkey Bacon and Fresh Mozzarella Curd
- Prepare 10 oz of package of Shaved Brussels Sprouts.
- It’s 8 oz of package of Steamed and Peeled Baby Beets.
- It’s 4 oz of Turkey Bacon.
- Prepare 4 oz of Fresh Mozzarella Curd or Fresh Mozzarella.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- You need Pinch of Salt and Pepper.
Roasted Shaved Brussels Sprouts, Beets, Turkey Bacon and Fresh Mozzarella Curd instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 F, and slice beets into 1/4 inch cubes. Spray baking sheet with cooking oil and spread out beet cubes. Bake for 10 minutes until semi roasted. Put aside..
- While beets cook, cut the bacon into 1/4 inch pieces and sauté until brown. Put aside..
- Spray a small baking dish with cooking oil and combine the bag of shaved brussels sprouts, browned bacon and semi roasted beets into the baking dish. Mix in the olive oil, and desired salt and pepper..
- Bake the mixture for 25 minutes, take out to mix, and then bake for an additional 20 minutes..
- Let cool for 10-15 minutes and then add mozzarella. Enjoy!.