Matcha Biscotti using Homemade Sourdough Starter.
Ingredients of Matcha Biscotti using Homemade Sourdough Starter
- It’s 50 grams of ○ Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 50 grams of ○ Cake flour.
- It’s 25 grams of ○Almond flour.
- Prepare 25 grams of ○ Homemade sourdough starter.
- You need 8 grams of ○ Matcha.
- Prepare 30 grams of ○ Raw cane sugar.
- You need 30 grams of ● Soy milk.
- You need 1 of ●Egg (medium size).
- You need 40 grams of Candied lemon peel.
- Prepare 60 grams of Mixed nuts.
- You need 60 grams of White chocolate.
Matcha Biscotti using Homemade Sourdough Starter instructions
- Put the ○ ingredients in a food processor..
- Process until blended..
- Transfer to a bowl, add the ● ingredients, and use a spatula to fold the batter..
- Add nuts of your choice plus chopped up chocolate and candied lemon peel, and fold in..
- Form into a rectangular shape on a silicone baking pad, and leave overnight..
- The next morning. I left this in the vegetable compartment of the refrigerator for 14 hours..
- Bake for 20 minutes at 355F/180C. Cut into 1 cm slices when cool, turn the slices on their sides and bake at 320F/160C for 15-20 minutes..
- Cool on a rack..