Mozzarella Portobello Parmesan smothered sirloin steak. By The Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen. Stuff mushrooms with marinara, mozzarella and breadcrumbs for an easy, delicious dinner that will satisfy meat-lovers and vegetarians, alike. Portobello Parmesan. with spaghetti and zucchini.
Ingredients of Mozzarella Portobello Parmesan smothered sirloin steak
- It’s 4 of petite sirloin steaks.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole or half and half cream.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinaigrette.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 cups of sliced fresh baby portobellos or any small mushrooms.
- You need 3 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
But they do have a texture and flavor that fits in nicely with sandwiches. And they can be marinated and grilled without falling apart (which We've rounded up a few recipes that sub in portobellos where there might normally be meat. For the vegetarians out there… Do you use these. We check the menu of this one and decided to stay.
Mozzarella Portobello Parmesan smothered sirloin steak step by step
- Take steaks out of fridge and rub down with oil and dry spices and let sit at room temp for 30 before cooking..
- Heat cast iron skillet or fry pan to medium high heat and place two tablespoons of oil in pan. Place steaks in pan. I cook mine about 4 minutes per side because I love mine rare..
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of butter to melt over each steak after removing from pan and let rest for 10 min before serving..
- Using the same skillet add in remaining butter, sliced mushrooms, vinaigrette, minced garlic and cook until mushrooms are tender. About 5 minutes..
- Stir in cream and mozzarella and Parmesan and pour over steaks..
The service was ok but no really friendly. I ordered a sirloin steak with smoked mozzarella. Iceberg and romaine lettuce smothered in feta cheese, tomato, olive, red onion, green pepper and Portobello mushroom, sun-dried tomato, fresh mozzarella cheese, mixed greens and balsamic Cheesesteak hoagie pizza. Steak with mozzarella cheese and American cheese with lettuces. Enjoy your mozzarella and parmesan stuffed mushrooms because they won't last long.