ROASTED PEAS WITH SUN DRIED TOMATOES & MOZZARELLA. These luscious roasted peas with tomato sauce and sweet red bell pepper along with sun-dried tomatoes will make a delicious and satisfying, Mediterranean main course. On a sheet pan, toss all ingredients and season with salt and pepper. Roasted Potatoes and Sun-Dried Tomatoes. by splendidtablerecipes.
Ingredients of ROASTED PEAS WITH SUN DRIED TOMATOES & MOZZARELLA
- It’s 1/2 of onion (finely chopped).
- You need 6 cups of Green Peas.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sun dried Tomatoes chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Tomato Paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Grape/Cherry Tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Oregano.
- You need 1 cup of Mini Mozzarella Balls.
- You need 1/3 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sun Dried Tomatoes Oil.
Oven-roasted tomatoes are a great basic to always have on hand! Instead of spending money on expensive, oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, make I too would love to know the exact procedure and directions, oven temp, and time, to roast tomatoes. I love sundried tomatoes, but usually buy them. My roasted parmesan broccoli with sun-dried tomatoes, garlic and chillies is hugely popular with the big and the little alike!
ROASTED PEAS WITH SUN DRIED TOMATOES & MOZZARELLA instructions
- Pre heat oven to 180.
- Saute chopped onion for a few minutes..
- Add in all the ingredients and continue to stir for 10 minutes..
- Add in 3 tablespoons from the Sun Dried Tomatoes..
- Add the mixture into a baking pan and top with Mini Mozzarella Balls.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese has melted. S.
Then you throw peas or beans or whatever in a steamer and the job is done! Vegan: Roasted Chickpea and Kale Salad With Sun-Dried Tomato Vinaigrette. All products linked here have been independently selected by our. Roasted Broccoli & Sun-Dried Tomato Pizza. I occasionally make my own dough for pizza crust, but I'm one of those people who tries to avoid working with yeast whenever possible.