Slow Cooker Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs
- Prepare 1 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 lbs of hot Italian ground sausage.
- Prepare 8 oz of Mozzarella Block.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan shredded cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of bread crumb.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh parsley.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 of tsb black pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 (24 oz) of spaghetti sauce (your favorite).
- It’s 1 lbs of angel hair pasta (optional).
Slow Cooker Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs instructions
- Cut mozzarella in to small cubes.
- Mix together in large bowl and rub into meatballs the ground beef,hot Italian ground sausage, parmesan shredded cheese, milk, eggs, bread crumb, fresh parsley, salt, black pepper,garlic powder..
- Insert mozzarella cheese to center of meatball. Roll meatball back to shape making sure to cover mozzarella evenly..
- Pour 1 cup spaghetti sauce to bottom of slower cooker..
- Add ready meatballs to slow cooker..
- Mix remaining spaghetti sauce and sugar together then add to slow cooker covering meatballs fully..
- Cook on high for 2- 2 1/2 hours.
- Enjoy as side dish or add over bed of angel hair pasta..