Keto mozzarella sticks. Keto mozzarella sticks are an easy kid friendly low carb snack or appetizer. How To Make Keto Mozzarella Sticks. How to Prevent the Cheese from Melting Through the Coating.
Ingredients of Keto mozzarella sticks
- Prepare 8 of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 cup of almond flour.
- You need of Italian seasonings.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- It’s of Salt.
Perfect for your next party or game day, these mozzarella sticks are oozing with cheesy goodness! Take them to the next level by dipping them in my Quick Homemade Marinara Sauce. In this video Keto Daily shows you how to make Keto friendly Mozzarella Sticks that the whole family can enjoy! Free carb counter and keto diet tracker for the low carb and ketogenic diet.
Keto mozzarella sticks instructions
- Put flour and seasonings, salt in a ziplock bag. Shake it good. And place in a plate, mix eggs in a medium bowl. Coat the cheese first eggs, flour and again, egg, flour, place in a freezer safe sheet, keep them at least 1 hour..
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, temperature should be between 325F- 375F. Not more than that. Otherwise cheese will melt. Turn the sticks, until all the sides are done and when you touch the cheese inside is not hard anymore..
When the oil is hot, drop the frozen mozzarella sticks in the skillet. We've been testing different low carb keto Mozzarella sticks for a while. It took a few different combinations to get just the right crunch. We tried a few different types of cheese as well as a few. These low carb cheese sticks also have the added benefit of filling the occasional need for keto-friendly convenience foods.