Baked eggplants with mozzarella 🍆. Make baked eggplants with tomatoes and mozzarella with help from an experienced culinary professional in this free video clip. Expert: Maria Vieages Filmmaker: Steven Watkins. Series Description: You can make a wide variety of different dishes even more delicious just by adding a few.
Ingredients of Baked eggplants with mozzarella 🍆
- Prepare 2 pc of 🌱 Eggplant.
- You need 100 grams of 🌱 Grated mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of ⠀.
- You need of For the sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of 🌱 Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 2 pc of 🌱 Crushed garlic.
- It’s to taste of 🌱 Salt, pepper.
Includes eggplant, black pepper, salt, olive oil, carrots, celery ribs, onion, garlic cloves, orzo, tomato paste, vegetable stock, fresh oregano, grated lemon zest, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, tomatoes. Hearty eggplant casserole can serve as a meatless entree. The combination of eggplant, tomato sauce, and cheese is wonderful! If you like eggplant, I think you will love this cheesy eggplant casserole.
Baked eggplants with mozzarella 🍆 step by step
- Cut the eggplant into slides..
- Bake for 20 minutes at 180*C..
- Grease with sauce and sprinkle with cheese on top..
- Bake for another 15 minutes..
The combination of deeply flavorful, roasted eggplant slices, tangy tomato sauce, and. Pizza from baked eggplants with mozzarella, tomatoes, sausages and greens close-up on the table. The Eggplant with Mozzarella recipe out of our category fruit-vegetable! Rmove and drain on paper towels. Layer the mozzarella and tomato slices alternately with the chopped basil leaves in a casserole dish.