Spinach & Mozzarella Chicken. Перевод слова spinach, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. spinach [ˈspɪnɪdʒ]Существительное. spinach / spinaches. Spinach is a leafy, green vegetable. It is one of the most nutritious foods on earth.
Ingredients of Spinach & Mozzarella Chicken
- You need 3 of large boneless skinless chicken breasts, halved.
- It’s 3 cups of fresh spinach.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 4 oz. (1/2 pkg) of mozzarella cheese, cut into thin strips.
- It’s 1 of small onion, diced.
- You need 1 of lg. can crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need of seasonings to taste: pepper, parsley, Italian seasoning.
The term also is used for the succulent, edible leaves of this plant. From Middle English spinach, from Anglo-Norman spinache, from Old French espinoche, from Old Occitan espinarc, from Arabic إِسْفَانَاخ (ʾisfānāḵ), from Persian اسپناخ (espanâx). (UK, US) IPA(key): /ˈspɪnɪt͡ʃ/, /ˈspɪnɪd͡ʒ/. spinach (countable and uncountable, plural spinaches). Spinach is a leafy vegetable with a high vitamin content, making it a healthy and nutritious food for human consumption. In most media featuring Popeye, it is used as a last-minute device in which the hero, in danger.
Spinach & Mozzarella Chicken step by step
- Heat 1 clove garlic in a little olive oil for 1 minute. Add spinach and cook down until slightly wilted. Set aside in small bowl..
- In same pan, add remaining clove of garlic and onion and cook with a little olive oil until tender. Add tomatoes and broth and seasonings of choice and allow to simmer for 20 minutes or until thickened..
- Cook chicken in a separate skillet with olive oil and seasonings of choice in batches until thoroughly cooked..
- Once all chicken has been cooked, arrange in pan all together..
- Top with cooked spinach..
- Top with mozzarella cheese slices..
- Place lid on pan and keep on low until cheese is melted..
- Serve on top of tomato sauce. Enjoy!.
Spinach, a super-cold-hardy leafy green, is a popular crop that can be planted in very early spring, as well as in fall Spinach has similar growing conditions and requirements as lettuce, but it is more. Spinach is believed to be of Persian origin. The best way to cook delicious fresh spinach, with olive oil and garlic. Popeye was the best thing that ever hit the spinach industry. Spinach definition: Spinach is a vegetable with large dark green leaves that you chop up and boil in water.