Mushroom and chicken vermicelli pasta w/mozzarella cheese. Return chicken to skillet, layer with mushrooms, and top with cheese. Two cups of mozzarella cheese for two chicken breasts is ridiculous! Just eyeballed the amount that I thought.
Ingredients of Mushroom and chicken vermicelli pasta w/mozzarella cheese
- You need 1 can of mushroom.
- Prepare 2 each of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/2 box of vermicelli pasta.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tuscan house Italian dressing.
- You need 1 dash of garlic salt.
- It’s 1 dash of black pepper.
Chicken breast halves are cooked in butter then broiled with a topping of mushrooms and mozzarella cheese. The Best Cook Vermicelli Pasta Recipes on Yummly Vermicelli Pasta Frittata from BasilicataThe Pasta Project. That's how this Chicken and Mushroom Pasta was born!
Mushroom and chicken vermicelli pasta w/mozzarella cheese instructions
- Boil a pot of water w/ salt and olive oil. Add in the vermicellia pasta..
- Cut chicken in pieces and cook chicken till browned. Add 1 small can of mushrooms after browning chicken. Season with garlic salt and pepper..
- Put desired amount of pasta on plate and top with desired chicken and mushrooms..
- Drizzle the 2 tablespoons on top and Add the mozzarella cheese and wala!.
Of course, I needed something more to make it creamy and satisfying. With the help of one of my most favorite cookbooks ever ( Everyday Pasta by Giada de Laurentiis) I turned this idea of mine into something really interesting by tossing. This white sauce pairs perfectly with cooked chicken, mushrooms and onions. In fact, the flavors couldn't go together any better. Once the sauce has been added, it's time to layer on the chicken, savory mushroom and onion mix.